Queens Medical Associates just signed up for a really important event, American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. Making Strides events bring together millions of people in more than 300 communities nationwide to help finish the fight against breast cancer.
Thanks in part to the American Cancer Society, and people who signed up to fundraise and supported the cause, breast cancer death rates have dropped over the last 20 years.
This is a wonderful opportunity for our organization to get together and show support for our family, friends, QMA patients and community.
I hope you’re able to join us on October 19th. For more information, just visit our team page:
Our participation will raise funds and more people in our community will…
- Benefit from groundbreaking research and new discoveries to find, treat, and cure breast cancer
- Have a trained Cancer Information Specialist to talk with at any time of the day or night to ask questions and get answers
- Know the steps they should take to reduce their risk of breast cancer or find it early when it’s easiest to treat
- Get access to lifesaving mammograms and treatment
- Benefit from free information and services when and where they need it, like transportation to and from treatment, lodging when treatment is away from home, wigs, support programs, and much more
This progress is only possible one walker and one donation at a time, so please consider joining us or supporting us with a donation. Together, we can finish the fight against breast cancer!Leave a reply